75% β-hydroxyapatite and the remaining 75% of β-Tricalcium phosphate – 25% hydroxyapatite
Surface coating made of fibrils of collagen type I
SYNERG-OSS® is an innovative synthetic bio enhanced bone filler.
It is made by a 25% of hydroxyapatite and the remaining 75% of β-Tricalcium phosphate.
Thanks to its surface coating made of fibrils of collagen type I, it combines the biological stimulation with the reliability of synthetic fillers.
SYNERG-OSS works through a synergistic effect between the osteoconductive properties of phosphate ceramics and the osteostimulation of the organic surface layer: reliable and significant bone regeneration.